Đề thi nghe Tiếng Anh 10 Global Success
Questions 1-6: There are six questions in this part. For each question, decide whether the statement is TRUE or FALSE. Tick (√) the correct boxes. You will listen to the recording twice.
1. Toothpaste was invented about 1600 years ago.
2. The earliest people used toothpaste were Ancient Greeks.
3. Ancient Greeks used some ingredients similar to those in modern toothpaste.
4. Umbrellas appeared in ancient sculptures of the Greeks and Persians.
5. The umbrella used to symbolise high social class.
6. The umbrella was first used to protect people from the sun.
Questions 7-10. There are four questions in this part. For each question, choose the correct answer A. B. or C. You will listen to the recording twice.
7. Which is John’s purpose of seeing Steve?
A. He wants to know more about the manufacturing condition of Lintel.
B. He wants to understand the manufacturing process in Lintel.
C. He wants to know more about the financial flows in Lintel.
8. Which is NOT mentioned as a stage of the Lintel’s production process?
A. Receiving customer-order information.
B. Ordering materials from suppliers.
C. Transporting the finished products.
9. How is Lintel controlling the quality of the raw materials?
A. Limiting the quantity of purchased materials.
B. Working with the Quality Control group.
C. Issuing the quality requirements.
10. What is the Material Request form used for?
A. Ordering new materials from the suppliers.
B. Transporting new materials from suppliers to Lintel.
C. Moving materials from department to department.
Questions 7-10. There are four questions in this part. For each question, choose the correct answer A. B. or C. You will listen to the recording twice. Now you have thirty seconds to look through the questions
Bản preview đề thi, xem qua thích thì tải về nhé, liên kết bên dưới.
Xem thêm: Bộ 6 đề thi nghe Học Kì 1 chất lượng âm thanh chuẩn