IELTS ESSAY SAMPLE
Should we test products on animals?
Should we beat children?
Is education important?
Who are the better parents – men or women?
Who learns quicker – adults or children?
Should dangerous sports be banned?
1. As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.
2. In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.
3. Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why?
4. Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different ways of learning about life. Which do you think is preferable? Use specific examples to support your preference.
5. With the pressures on today’s young people to succeed academically, some people believe that non-academic subjects at school (eg: physical education and cookery) should be removed from the syllabus so that children can concentrate wholly on academic subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
… Các bạn tham khảo thêm bên dưới và tải về nhé.