ĐỀ THI HỌC KÌ 2
THƯ VIỆN ĐỀ THI HỌC KÌ 2 TIẾNG ANH 9 – ĐỀ 3
“Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word
or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Câu 1 – 10:
Are you looking for a cheap, clean, (1) source of power that doesn’t cause (2) or
waste natural resources? Look no further than solar (3) from our sun. At present, most of our
(4) comes from the use of coal and gas, oil or (5) power. This power could be
provided by the sun. One percent of the solar energy that reach the earth is enough to provide
(6) for the total population. Many countries are already using solar energy. Solar
(7) are placed on the roofs of our house and the Sun’s energy is used to (8)
water. The energy can be (9) for a number of days, so on cloudy days you can use solar
energy, too. Sweeden has an (10) solar energy program. There, all buildings will be heated by
solar energy and cars will use solar energy and cars will use solar power instead of gas by the year 2015.
(1) A. effect B. effection C. effective D. effectively
(2) A. pollute B. pollution C. polluted D. polluting
(3) A. panel B. resource C. save D. energy
(4) A. electric B. electricity C. electronic D. electrical
(5) A. energy B. water C. nuclear D. mineral
(6) A. power B. energy C. saving D. powered
(7) A. systerm B. power C. panel D. energy
(8) A. heat B. energy C. temperature D. power
(9) A. stored B. protected C. used D. heated
(10) A. advance B. advanced C. grew up D. ø
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following
Câu 11: Scientists are looking for an _____ way to reduce energy consumption.
A. effect B. effection C. effective D. effectively
Câu 12: I suggest _____ money for the poor in our village.
A. save B. to save C. saving D. saved
Câu 13: Who looks _____ your children when you are away from home?
A. for B. at C. after D. to
Câu 14: He shouted and looked _____ at me when I broke the vase.
A. angry B. angrily C. angrier D. angryly
Câu 15: Everyone must take part in _____ deforestation.
A. to prevent B. prevent C. preventing D. prevented…”
* Chi tiết các bạn tham khảo nội dung bên dưới.
Tài liệu này được sưu tầm từ facebook
Liên kết tải :
* Tải được tài liệu đừng quên để lại đánh giá về tài liệu này bên dưới để mình có nhiều động lực ra nhiều hơn, hãy chia sẻ bài đăng này lên mạng xã hội giúp mình nhé, cảm ơn bạn nhiều