THƯ VIỆN ĐỀ THI HỌC KÌ 2
THƯ VIỆN ĐỀ THI TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH 6 -HỌC KÌ 2- ĐỀ 8
“Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs
from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Câu 1: A. fall B. cat C. fat D. can
Câu 2: A. thirsty B. thirteen C. thirty D. tired
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction
in each of the following questions.
Câu 3: My mother is very tall and she has full eyes.
A. is B. very tall C. she D. full eyes
Câu 4: Can you see the girl with tall hair over there?
A. see B. with C. tall hair D. over there
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the
correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Câu 5 – 9:
My sister, Lien, is a teacher. She is very tall (5) an oval face. She has long
brown hair and round eyes. She is very beautiful with (6) lips and a small nose.
She likes vegetables and she eats (7) them. She doesn’t eat much meat or
She (8) smokes or drinks wine. In her free time, she usually (9) for a
walk with her friends.
(5) A. for B. with C. and D. together
(6) A. full B. round C. long D. short
(7) A. more B. many C. little D. a lot of
(8) A. never B. still C. too D. either
(9) A. goes out B. go out C. get out D. come out
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the
* Chi tiết các bạn tham khảo nội dung bên dưới.
Tài liệu này được sưu tầm từ facebook
Liên kết tải :
* Tải được tài liệu đừng quên để lại đánh giá về tài liệu này bên dưới để mình có nhiều động lực ra nhiều hơn, hãy chia sẻ bài đăng này lên mạng xã hội giúp mình nhé, cảm ơn bạn nhiều