Đề thi học kì 2 – Đề 02
Đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 kèm file nghe – sách chính thức
1. Read the passage and choose the correct answer. Circle A, B, or C.
Ha Tinh is a disaster-prone province in the central of Viet Nam. Since the beginning of 2015, this province
has experienced three massive floods, causing devastating property damage. The floods razed thousands of
homes, damaged numerous irrigation works, roads, schools and healthcare centres. Ms. Nga Tran, a local
resident, recalled the last flood, “The flood in June was normal, but the one in September was awful. Water
from Ngan Pho River began to submerge the floor, while outside it was still raining heavily. After a while the
water was about one meter. I had no choice but to climb up to the attic and stay there for two days.” Like
many other residents, all of Ms Nga’s furniture was covered in mud, some was completely damaged for
having been soaked in the water for too long. But what worried her most was the loss of her rice crop. Three
months after the flood, lots of farmers still struggled with finding enough food to eat. If there is no aid from the
government, the situation in this province will get worse.
1. What does disaster-prone mean?
A. having no disasters B. likely to have disasters
2. What is NOT mentioned as consequences from the floods?
C. have very few disasters
A. loss of life B. loss of property
3. When was the flood as recalled by Ms. Nga Tran?
C. loss of crop
A. January B. June
4. How long did Ms. Nga Tran stay in her attic?
A. for the whole week B. two days
5. What is the biggest worry of Ms. Nga and other residents?
C. three months
A. lack of food B. lack of accommodation C. lack of aid”
* Chi tiết các bạn tham khảo nội dung bên dưới.
* Hãy để lại comment và chia sẻ bài đăng này lên mạng xã hội giúp mình nhé, cảm ơn bạn nhiều