Đề thi học kì 2 – Đề 01
Đề thi tiếng anh 8 học kì 2 kèm file nghe – sách chính thức
1. Read what Tom and Sara thinks about the Internet. Match the correct person with his/her opinion.
TOM. I have worked in IT for 17 years and have seen it grow and develop. It’s a fantastic tool and most
businesses rely on it these days and it’s also great for keeping in touch with friends, relatives and doing your
shopping, etc. The only downside is that it wasn’t regulated correctly from day one and there are some
shocking sites and big scams going on. The Internet is now so big that I think it is difficult to get it under
SARA. The Internet itself is like any other invention. Neither good nor bad. It’s how it’s used that makes the
difference. To me, the Internet is the greatest technological invention of all time. Before the Internet, the world
was a huge place and people on opposite sides of the world could only communicate by snail mail or
occasional phone calls as these were too expensive for regular use. The world has become a much smaller
place and the places we cannot visit have become alive to us because of it.
1. The Internet has made the world smaller. T S
2. The Internet is good for people to keep in touch. T S
3. The bad sites make the Internet bad. T S
4. The Internet had made one kind of communication cheaper. T S
5. Whether Internet is good or bad depends on the use of it. T S
2. Read the passage and complete the sentences. Circle A, B, or C.
America is known as the land of opportunity. Thousands of people immigrate to the United States every year
from different parts of the world to have access to these kinds of opportunities. This is what is known as, “the
America is also home to many of the world’s top colleges and universities. The California Institute of
Technology is a top world-ranked college that focuses highly on science and engineering. It is located in the
city of Pasadena. Harvard University is another top world-ranked college that you might be familiar with. The
buildings at Harvard date all the way back to the year 1636, making Harvard the oldest university in the United States. It is located in the state of Massachusetts. University of California, Los Angeles is another
institute worthy of recognition. Located next to Hollywood, UCLA has distinguished itself as a prestigious and
selective university due to the number of people who apply for admission throughout the United States. The
universities mentioned are but a few of the many other excellent schools that make the United States so
* Chi tiết các bạn tham khảo nội dung bên dưới.
Click here to download this document
Click here to download Audio File
* Hãy để lại comment và chia sẻ bài đăng này lên mạng xã hội giúp mình nhé, cảm ơn bạn nhiều
Trong mục liên kết tải có 2 file, file đề và file audio nhé,
Sao không tìm thấy File nghe vậy admin