– Luyện kĩ năng nghe đề thi học kì 1 tiếng Anh 8 || Sách mớiWebsite video6789.com chia sẻ tới các bạn tài liệu nghe tiếng anh dành cho các cấp học với nội dung chủ yếu là các file nghe trong các đơn vị bài học, bài kiểm tra thường xuyên và định kì, bên cạnh đó còn cả những mẫu file nghe cho các bài thi học kì. Hãy truy cập thường xuyên để tham khảo và đừng quên chia sẻ website tới các thành viên khác. Hãy đăng kí kênh youtube, bật chuông thông báo để thường xuyên cập nhật nội dung bài đăng mới ở liên kết : https://goo.gl/TAVd74I. Listen to the conversation about living in the countryside in Japan. Circle A, B or C to answer each question. You will listen TWICE.1. Where is Sam living now?
- A. in England
- B. in Japan
- C. in Europe
2. What does he like about the village?
- A. the mountains
- B. the ocean
- C. the pollution
3. How does he feel about the people in the village?
- A. difficult
- B. friendly
- C. easy
4. Which among these is true about Sam’s attitude towards the weather in the village?
- A. He likes it very much.
- B. He thinks it is comfortable.
- C. He hates it.
5. What is the most unusual about the village in Sam’s opinion?
- A. There are many snakes.
- B. All snakes are green.
- C. Snakes like to stay in his office.
II. Listen to Amy talking about British unusual festivals. Match the festival with its correct information. You will listen TWICE.1. Pancake Festival A. The winner gets lots of lettuce. 2. Who can pull the ugliest face? B. The festival ends with a massive firework display. 3. World Championship Snail Racing C. Frying pans can’t be lacked in this festival. 4. Cheese rolling festival D. The festival takes place down the hills. 5. Burning the Clocks Festival E. The winner had no teeth.
I. Listen to the conversation about living in the countryside in Japan. Circle A, B or C to answer each question. You will listen TWICE.1. B 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. ATask 1. Listen to the conversation about living in the countryside in Japan. //Kate: Hi Sam, how long have you been living in this Japanese village?Sam: For two years. I come from England, Europe.Kate: What do you like about this place?Sam: I love the mountains, the lakes and the rivers. This is a very beautiful village. It is not as polluted as the city where I used to live in England.Kate: What about the people? Was it difficult to get to know Japanese people?Sam: Not at all. They are very friendly. I have made more friends than I expected.Kate: Is there anything that you don’t like about?Sam: The weather. It is much hotter here compared to England, so I feel uncomfortable, especially in the summer.Kate: What is the most unusual thing you have experienced?Sam: Before I came here, I had no idea that there are so many snakes here. Once a green snake slithered into my office. I was extremely scared. 2. Listen to Amy talking about British unusual festivals. Match the festival with its correct information. You will listen TWICE.1. C 2. E 3. A 4. D 5. BTASK 2: Listen to the conversation between two friends.//Hanh: Hi, Minh. This is Hanh. What are you doing right now?Minh: I’m watching television. What are you doing?Hanh: Nothing. The sun is shining. It’s a beautiful day! Let’s do something fun.Minh: What do you want to do, Hanh?Hanh: Well, there’s a food festival at Eco Park. People are selling food from all over the world.Minh: I like Eco Park, but I don’t like food festivals. They’ve got a lot of unhealthy food.Hanh: So do you want to go rollerblading?Minh: I can’t. Nam has got my rollerblades. Hanh: Let’s go to Museum of Ethnology then. There’s an art fair at Museum of Ethnology. We can paint pottery there.Minh: Why do you want to paint pottery?Hanh: We can make a birthday present for teacher Abbie. It’s her birthday next week and she loves pottery. It only costs 20,000 VND.Minh: I don’t know. 20,000 VND is a lot of money.Hanh: What do you want to do, Minh?Minh: There’s a really good film on TV. Let’s watch it.Hanh: You’re no fun. I’m going to the art fair. Bye.Minh: Oh, wait for me! I’m going, too.Tải về tệp nghe ở đây Hãy đăng kí kênh youtube (hoàn toàn miễn phí) để luôn nhận được thông báo về các tài liệu nghe mới nhất hỗ trợ giảng dạy, bật chuông thông báo nữa nhé. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBsAYP-lu0-N2Ze9GasxVNw?view_as=subscriber – Luyện nghe tiếng anh qua Những câu chuyện tiếng Anh ở đây https://goo.gl/VsTvKK
Bấm để xem đáp án và tải file nghe ở đây * Hãy là người đầu tiên chia sẻ kiến thức này tới bạn của mình nhé